The difference of this Big Data course and those in the market is offering not only a good mix between theory and practical, but also bringing in industrial players who are either working on, developing or using Big Data who can share their experience gained along this journey.
- Fundamental Big Data - What is Big Data and Why it matters? The 6Vs: Velocity, Variety, Volume, Veracity, Visualization and Value
- Big Data and Business Intelligence
- Data Science & AI: What to look for in data, how to analyze, predict and perform decision making?
- Data Refinery #1: When data needs intelligence? How to bridge the old to the new, what tools can we use? Perparing for Hadoop tools
- Data Refinery #2: Hands-on with Hadoop tools
- Data Warehouse, Data Lake, and Big Data Implementation: How data shall be stored, accessed, structured, destroyed. What is your data planning approach in Big Data?
- Machine Learning, AI and Big Data - How Big Data can be used effectively and the role of AI
- Retail industry - How Big Data is being used in retail for brand protection, customer behaviour studies and enhance user experience
- Big Data in Fraud and Security - How big data can help fraud detection and enhance security?
- Big Data Future - How can we prepare for the future Big Data Economy? What will be the changes?